Monday, November 4, 2013

Novice Low



Linguifolio
Speaking
  • I can… imitate the sounds and words that I hear. Corro
  • I can ...say the names of familiar people, places, and objects in pictures and posters using single words or memorized phrases. Labeled Items (Video)
  • I can...introduce myself. Intoduction Video
  • I can...say short memorized phrases, parts of poems, and rhymes. ...use an appropriate introduction to begin a presentation. Corro


Writing
  • I can...write my name.






    I can...label some familiar things.




...copy some characters and words that I see on the wall, in a book, on the board, or on the computer.





Person to Person

2 comments:

  1. You cannot use the same evidence twice (introduction).

    ReplyDelete
  2. For the person-to-person, the introduction needs to involve another person.

    ReplyDelete