Friday, November 8, 2013

Full Linguifolio

Novice Mid
Writing
I can… fill out a simple form with some basic personal information. Personal Information

I can...write about myself using learned phrases and memorized expressions. ...write lists that help me in my day-to-day life. About Me

I can write lists that help me in my day-to-day life. Cooking Vocab
Listening
I can understand simple words and phrases about daily activities. Pan de banana Pasos

I can understand some words and phrases in simple messages and announcements in a familiar setting.  Genius Hour 2 (Comments)

I can understand some simple questions on familiar topics. Cooking Plan

I can follow some multi-step directions or instructions, especially when people use gestures or there is repetition. Avena Receta

I can understand some of what people say in a conversation when they are talking about familiar things.  Cooking Plan Recording
Reading
I can read simple information on familiar topics. Genius Hour 9

I can understand short, simple descriptions, especially if there are pictures or graphs. Genius Hour 10
I can recognize words on a list on familiar topics. Genius Hour Vocab
I can recognize familiar names, words, characters, and some phrases in everyday situations. Opcion


No comments:

Post a Comment